Re: Broken Tailbone

Hi Karen; sorry that was not my intent. My injury occurred around 1981, I
did go see my doctor, he said there was nothing to do, and yes it sucked for
a while, but I was too young to suspecct he may have been a quack. I am
perfectly fine now. I was just trying to point out that bone breaks can
occur in different levels of severity, and mine was not as bad as the women
who got all the therapy. Luckily. I was trying to convey that if she had
neurological symptoms it was a definite Red Flag and should be rechecked!
I've had two babies since then and I suppose that would have been the time
to have a flare up, but I didn't. Thanks, Beth