Fwd: RC: manure and trails

---- Begin included message ----
In a message dated 10/8/00 1:04:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
BMcCrary27@aol.com writes:

<< They were born 100 years too late, far removed
 from the times when horses were basically the ONLY mode of local
 transportation, and just imagine the manure, mud, and flies on the city
 streets.  Boy, are we soft in modern times!!

They're just jealous cause they are either walking with a heavy pack on their
own backs or having to rely on two tires keeping air in them.  Nothing beats
a horse and I'd teach them to ride for free to show them the difference
between their hobby and our passion and why we will ride, no matter what the
friggen rules say.

cya,
Howard
---- End included message ----