Re: Hay prices

Ya all will hate me but yes, those prices were for 40-60 pound
bales...unheard of prices in Michigan.  This year we had so much hay farmers
were giving away last year's hay to make room for this year's and I am now
paying a more comfortable $1.25 for beautiful 50-60 pound alfalfa/grass mix
hay.  It's the best hay I have ever gotten at any price!  We are paying $12
for 1000 pound round bales though some farmers go up to about $20.
Sorry...but I pay the price with this crazy weather...it has alternately
sleeted, rained and snowed all day long!  And, of course, this is the day I
had to make an emergency trip to Grand Rapids (2 hours drive) through the
worst of it to take my sister to be with her daughter as they took the
daughter's (my niece's) preemie baby off life support.  So it was a crappy
day all the way around and all good vibes in the direction of Michigan are
appreciated!
Maggie