Tenn. Property

Hi..know this is not really an endurance subject but who
else but endurance riders (especially Tenn. ones) would
know the best places to live and ride in Tenn.  We are
looking to relocate from Fl to Tenn in the next year or
less(hopefully) somewhere either in the Big South Fork area
or in the north east part of the state.  Looking for 30
acres more or less...would love a cabin type small home and
of course a barn would be nice........but 2 things most
important ..convenience to good riding and a decent economy
area as we have a saddle business to relocate.
Any one that has a great area that they live in and ride in
and want to share ideas about please email me privately.
Thanks  (PS...forgot the creek running thru it)
 Judy