Re: RC: How old is too old?

Just bought a 17-year-old "prospect" that will actually end up being a junior horse for my great-niece--have started conditioning him and he is AWESOME.  He'll do his first ride next year at age 18.  He's at least been ridden most of his life--I've started several teenage broodmares in years past, and put one in the national standings at age 19...

Heidi