Trailblazer Magazine

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd share with you a nice response I just
got from Susan Gibson.  If you haven't noticed yet,
there is a new button up on the endurance.net webpage about winning a new Featherlite trailer (which I
can't currently afford right now since I just got my
truck).  So I took the bait hook line and sinker...
and found out the way to enter is subscribe to Trailblazer.

But since I already have a subscription, I was curious
as to whether or not I'd be entered for this lovely
trailer... only being the impatient sort I couldn't
figure out the details on the drawing so instead I
did the easiest thing... I emailed Susan and asked her.

And I got a response very quickly stating that all
current subscribers as of 1-15-2001 will be eligible
for the trailer drawing!  Thanks Susan!

So not only do I get to entertain my husband and all
others within earshot with Angie's column every
issue, but now I can also dream of actually having
my own trailer sooner than expected.

Not to worry, *I* never win these drawing so y'all are
still in the running.  I once dated someone who won
just about every drawing he entered.  It must be a
gene code thing.

ps... Carla, I bought a $500 drive-thru mocha not 3
months after I got my Dodge... I don't know why they
had to sink that red and white pole in cement.  Of
course I had to fix the truck!  I can definately
sympathize with you.

:) - Kathy Myers
AERC# 14992
in No. Cal.  with Magnum the TB ex-racer
and Mr Maajistic... resident endurance arab