No Subject

Just posted a used saddle, it was my personal saddle, built myself a new one, one of the perks of being a saddle maker, get a new one whenever I want. no big hard saddle decisions to make, Anyhow, it is a med to wide, has a 16" seat, and a very deep seat, great for bouncy colts, or horses your not to sure of, almost imposable to fall out of.  It is made with thicker leather, and is in excellent condition, and will last just about forever, has new strings hardware and completely re finished. Looks great. $ 800. + ship. E/ me for picks. Annie George