(W) Training Ride- end of Tevis

Hello -
	I'm planning on riding the last part of the Tevis trail this
weekend (Auburn to somewhere past Quarry ... no futher than the river
crossing at poverty bar ... we're still working on water) and was
wondering if there's anyone on here that will be riding up there this
weekend.  I'm still figuring out how to get there ... finding actual
driving directions is difficult enough - should have seen us trying to
figure out *where* to go at Folsom Lake!  Web sites are notoriously vague.

If there's anyone planning on riding up there this weekend, I'd love to
ride at least part of the trail with someone.  Or if anyone here has
suggestions (eg. bring water, prepare for dust, etc) or can tell me how to
find explicit directions for driving, I'd worship you for it.

Thanks for your help!

Leah
& Pagan