Re: corrals / super wife or man?

In a message dated 01/29/2000 5:46:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rides2far@juno.com writes:

<<
 Wow, Phil...you muscled up heavyweight you....how do you manage this???
 If I recall correctly, your wife was actually dressed nice...and had on
 make-up when I met her. I suppose she gets up at 3:30 and feeds your
 horse and cooks a hot breakfast before the ride too? You must do
 *something* really well to have her doting on you like this. >eg<

 Angie

Yea, right Angie!!!  I do all the cooking in the house and she only puts up
the panels when she goes to a ride alone!  But she does it.  I'm the pit crew
or water boy, whatever she is in the mood to call me that day.   The last
time I was doted was the day after our first date.  She got my number after
that!!!

Phil