where is everyone?

where is everyone??? I hope all of you ridecampers have a good excuse for not
posting very much today.  I got to go for a ride...and I didn't fall off this
time. the horse I rode was sort of a nut today.  she needs some arena work, I
think.
it is going to rain tomorrow and the next day I think though, so she is out
in the pasture, relaxing.  I hope you all got to ride today.  maybe now that
it is dark (it is 6:15 pacific time), you all will get on the computers.
-Renee