wintec pro endurance

Hi, I am  looking at lots of saddles on the internet.  There are the really
nice expensive ones, but I can't afford one like that, I'm just a kid.  I
don't have a horse yet, I am leasing one.  I won't be really looking for one
until I buy a horse which better be soon so I can do some rides.  :)
I have a wintec sport all purpose, and I think it is comfortable but the
panels (the underside part on the horse's back) are sort of pointy so they
don't disperse weight all that great.  I am not a featherweight...maybe a
middleweight(really don't know) so it isn't like i am a fly on the horse's
back.  I use a coolback pad with ultracell inserts, this never bothered my
old horse, and I didn't have the inserts.  I think wintec says that the
panels are supposed to conform to your horse's back, but I haven't seen any
conforming yet.
DO ANY OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS???
I am thinking of getting another wintec, a 500 all purpose or a pro
endurance.  these saddles don't have this problem.
PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME, ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU.
-RENEE