girth problem

Thank you for the pickle juice I will try it...I heard about that along time
ago. Hope it works...
And, I wasn't saying that i stuck my fingers under the girth, I meant with
just her standing there...If I rubbed the flat of my hand with pressure I got
no response, but if I used my finger tips...not nails (don't have any) I
would get reaction...raised head, twitching and moving away.  I  do strech
the legs...and massage.

I also get no reaction on the back or sholder area, only in the girth area
Thank you so much for all of yall's help and responses
And thanks Bette, I wasn't even gonna comment....Mona