Re: RC: Re: passing up in VCs

Hi Glenda
Thank you for the explanation. You know, I do web sites and I
troubleshoot problems on my computer and I even took Fortran in college
BUT I never could figure out what the brackets were all about. I though
they were an artifact from converting html text (as some emailers use)
to text, which is what I use. I'm sure I'm not the only one (or is it
because I'm BLOND!?) because I've had people flame me for a response to
someone else's post. First of all, I don't think ANYONE should get
flamed PERIOD! There is no EVIL---only ignorance and there are nicer
ways to educate people. Now a little bit of kibitzing now and then (like
hammering on Howard) is fun, but I've seen some real brutality here
since I've joined (and I'm not talking about Ti and Heidi's tete-a-tetes
which seem to be mostly tongue and cheek (and Lord, don't get in the
middle of them). To digress briefly, it reminds me of the time my
husband and I were mucking stalls late one night and not, shall we say,
in the best of moods and one thing led to another and words were said
and as I was picking up an apple picker full of you know what, he told
me not to be so much of a -----(rhymes with witch). Well guess where
that manure went. Anywho, my youngest daughter was in the back corner of
the stall we were working in and was getting caught in the crossfire and
her sister and brother were yelling "Run for it, Jay! Run for it!!!"
Well within minutes Mark and I were laughing as we picked poop out of
our ears, but Jay did not find it a bit amusing (that's what I mean by
getting caught in the crossfire.)
So I went from brackets to bitching but no need to bring out the blow
torches on me. I feel like I've made some really good friends.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov