Re: RC: Re: Whining Ridecampers :))

I second Janice Mills' post to you Barbara - my 'real' first exposure to
endurance was crewing a ride and tie there and I was hooked!   All my
childhood fantasies of galloping along over gorgeous gently rolling hills on
a beautiful horse were happening right in front of me!   It has also taken me
years to get to actually competing, but that just makes it more valuable now.
  You have been a stabilizing force in the development of the sport.    We
are so lucky that you didn't let the many 'learning experiences' along the
way dampen your enthusiasm or generosity!
Pat