Belesemo Horses

Let me know when you set up your web site, I would love to see!  Good luck
with the babies...I only have one mare in foal to Epic this year...have 4
mares lined up for next year though.  I have 2 half arab babies from last
year, sold one before he was born...the other at 5mths old, people already
contacting me for the one comming, this will be his first purebred...can't
wait to see !!!!!! :)