Re: RC: VC's pet peeve

Steve -

What I am understanding you to say is that a horse should not be presented
if its not ready - and riders need to be educated to know when to present
their horse. I do agree with you in that respect. But to make a blanket
penalty for any horse that is 'High' creates a nightmare for ride
management and unfairly penalizes those that DO check their horse, but the
horse still tends to get excited in line and run 'high'.......

Susan