VC's pet peeve

I, for one, have a real problem with people in P/R or Vet lines that
have not taken their own P&R's. If they are in line and their horse is
high I REALLY believe that they should be penalized with a 10 minute
recovery hold.

I would take this further to any ride even if there is not a line.
Riders should be taking their own P&R's and should be aware of where
there horse is. NOT asking for a courtesy check. This skill is a BASIC
in our sport and we should all encourage it and especially see that the
LD's and novices are doing their own P&R's.

Steve Shaw