Re: RC: charges for e-mail

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Bill thomas and you, too, Sweaney-- is
it Karen? (I lost my address book when my computer crashed). Great
information and good news!
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!