Re: RC: Passing up in VCs

>As a ride manager I've always felt that the vet line was 1st come
>first >serve for anyone who was going back out on trail, no matter the
>distance. >Completion exams & BC exams could wait.

Personally, I enjoy long vet lines....really!  When I come flying into a
vet check, clear P&R, get vetted and go back to my stuff, Kaboot is
constantly worried that everyone is leaving him.  He can't eat for
watching horses leave.  When there's a long vet line (Like at the
Liberty) I get my crew to bring me a pan of beet pulp, and some hay and
he eats the entire time we're in line.  We're usually still close to the
horse he's been traveling with so he's happy, horses around us are
wanting a bite (which I give them...the competition does him good) and he
doesn't feel like he's being left.  Rides often say "no buckets in the
P&R area", I've yet to have anyone tell me I can't have on in the vet
line.

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagh.