Re: RC: Passing up in VCs

As a ride manager I've always felt that the vet line was 1st come first
serve for anyone who was going back out on trail, no matter the distance.
Completion exams & BC exams could wait.
As a rider on 100's I'm always grateful when someone lets me go ahead. I
have, however, tried to attract management's attention in cases where the
vets are all watching someone trot over & over with a borderline lameness,
or doing BC's while 100 milers (or anyone still going back out on trail) are
standing in line with 50 miles or so left to ride.
Nancy Mitts