Rude Riders/Vet Checks

John Bass jbass@beattynv.com
I've only been on a few rides in Nevada, Utah and one in California (Manzanita). Never encountered a rude rider on the trail or at vet checks. I have found that ride management, vets and riders have all been helpful, friendly and courteous.

John
SH Boomer (Does he always have to wear that "Be nice to me or I'll kick your butt shirt?")
Prinsadaa (I always thought he talking about me.)