Re: RC: Passing up in VCs

I must be in the minority - if I'm at a ride doing a 50 I let the 100s
go in front as it's most important for their horses to eat and rest I
think.

I might feel differently if I had 30 100s behind me or I was pushed out
of the way by them or I was in the top 10.

This is rarely an issue past the first vet check anyway.

Tina