horses need good homes...

Attention everyone:
My cousin from Nebraska (near Scottsbluff)is having to sell his horses/land
do to a legal battle going on.  He wants to find good homes for all of his
horses.  He is willing to negotiate on the prices.  The following is a
discription of all the horses that he sent me.......
He also has a registered black and white tobiano paint stallion (4 y.o.)
that is green broke, I believe he is asking $2000 or $2500 for him.  All the
mares listed below that are due this spring are in foal to him, and the
yearling is out of him........
If anyone is interested, or would like more info, please email me at
beecsee@hotmail.com, or email Tony at Tony_Armer@DOR.STATE.NE.US
*Betsy*