pre-purchase/ Flexion tests

I generally went where the horse was...drove many a mile a lookin...except
when I bought from Kim Johnson at Belesemo...I trust her totally, she had my
potental purchases vetted for me.  Never had a problem.  But that is an
excellent Idea..to give em' a rest before vetting.  And if they do trot,
off...try again in about a week...Maybe it's just a bad day....