Re: NO HORSES IN THE SANTA MONICAS - IMPORTANT!

SoakedCal endurance riders and other interested parties--

Send your missives of displeasure (via FAX by tommorrow 1st thing,
please) about this sort of capricious decision-making to:

Mr. Meneses
Department of Regional Planning
Los Angeles County
fax: (213) 626-0434

(got this contact from Barb Thomas/Karin Zontelli.)  You are opposing
the change of zoning from "RR" to "RRL".

Lynne
who lives in San Bernardino Co, horses in Riverside Co, but this is
an important training area and the site of a 30 year old endurance
ride!