Wazirs Karahty bloodlines

wendy Lumbert wendyl@jps.net
Would all of you who own a horse sired by Wazirs Karahty
please email me and give me a few details on them? I am
trying to compile a record of his get who are competing and
how they are doing. I would be glad to share this info. with any
of you who help me compile this record.  Hopefully this will
save on a huge phone bill!  Thanks so much -
wendyl@jps.net