Deadman 30/50

There will be a contest at this ride. One for the best "Duck" outfit or
costume. My brother David will be manning the gate (on our trail bike)
along with others and is in competition with me to come up with the best
Duck costume each day. Anyone else who wants to compete is welcome.

PLEASE BE KIND AND DISCRETE, Dave Nichlson will be there as a Vet!!

There is also a unique award being offered by Jim Mitchell. It is for
the horse with the LOWEST AERC ## That means the horse that has been
registered the longest with AERC will get an award.

If you want to attend a new and fun event contact docshaw@pacbell.net
for an entry.

STev Shaw