Belesemo Horses

Hey, just for fun and as a up and comming endurance star (Belesemo Epic not
me)
I would love to know who all has Belesemo bred horses...I've checked under
Belesemo Trad as Sire and I know you have a Trad son Heidi...hows he
doing...are you doing any rides on him yet?  what are his P&R's
I know Epics are awesome and legs...any way Is he a gelding?  I can't wait
till Epic is old enough to enter rides and get to meet all of yall!   But who
eles has one and how are yall doing?  I'd like to know about the babies too!
I could talk about God and Horses all day...  I love hearing about theses
other breeding programs...I am really just getting into the bloodline stuff
these past 5 years...it is so interesting...I just love the Crabbet lines.
Thanks for all the info...

I really enjoy RC the camaraderie and I have learned so much...it's been a
while since I have done a ride...first looking for then raising my colt, but
it's worth the wait.