DENVER CONVENTION-NEW SITE/ADDITIONAL GUEST SPEAKERS

Holly Ulyate hollyu@netscape.net
On Saturday Feb. 19th, the Mountain Region Endurance Riders will
be having their annual convention at the Holiday Inn Denver South-
Centennial Airport.  For reservations call (303)799-6319 or
(800)HOLIDAY.
In addition to our keynote speaker SUSAN GARLINGHOUSE, we are
presenting DR. TERRY SWANSON, DVM from Littleton Large Animal
speaking on "The Equine Foot", and SUSAN SCHOMBERG "So You Want
To Be A Ride Manager".
There will be LUNCH, an AWARDS DINNER, TRADE SHOW and RAFFLE.
It's President's Day weekend so come to the convention, then
catch some skiing afterwards-we're getting lots of snow!
For more information: hollyu@netscape.net

Holly Ulyate
Convention Coordinator