places to live

how about north eastern tennessee???? just don't be caught without your
guns! I think it is a beautiful place to live with lots of good training
mountains. and it shore is purdy there!!!
Carla (wish i was back at my smokey mountain hacienda)
Ansata (do they have good pasture to eat?)
Haley (Baru said there was good eatins there!)
Rob (big city set me loose and turn me freeeee!)