Re: RC: splints

Betsy

My mare popped splints in the front in the summer when I was trying to breed
her & wasn't even riding her (but she was stomping on hard ground at flies).
She was 4 at the time, had about a yr of light riding.  She was never sore or
lame.
She had her foal, is now 12 and has over 3000 miles on her and is going
strong.  The splints have actually absorbed over the yrs & are barely visible
(I stopped pointing them out to CTR judges as they were really getting
miniscule).

Good luck,
Nancy
Md