UAE

HI all
Just hung up from talking with NIna and she pulled at 88 miles.  He was off
and generally not moving like himself and she told the vets she would not
take him back out on trail;  UAE horses and riders too I think were most of
the top 10.  Darolyn Was 4th tho,,,Yeah!!!!  Valerie and Christi finished but
out of top 10'  Betty Baker also pulled at the same point in the ride.  I am
sure there will be more complete news when everyone gets some sleep.

Still Proud MOM   Susan