Re: Re: States

Barbara--

Your point about the responsibilities of having lived for generations on the
same land is well put and certainly something for all of us to ponder.

As a former Santa Cruz Mountain resident who spent many happy hours riding
trails in your area (and helping maintain/build a few under the watchful eye
of Emma), I agree that you are truly blessed to live in one of the most
beautiful places in the world.

 I'm just one of the many who are grateful for opportunity to share some of
the beauty and wildness your families have preserved and maintained over the
years. .  . not an easy task given the combination of politics and frequent
severe winter storms.

Betty Edgar
So. Oregon