Re:Traveleze Push On Pads/Laminitious

Hey Guys,

Teresa you wrote, asking about these pads back in Dec., did you get any info.
on them, they sound like they might work well for treating my old mare's
boughts with laminitious (sp), she likes to stand around in her stall at
night even though she has an in/out into a acre or more paddock, she's part
pig I think, manure strone just about every inch of her 12x12 stall, and it
packs in the shoes making a ball pushing on those very sensitive soles, hence
the push on pads.  If these things go on and off easily that would keep the
stuff from collecting in the hoof.  You also mentioned a web site for them.
Could you or someone else help me out here.

Thank you,
Sandy
Sorrento, FL