Re: RC: Fw: Re: dogfighting on MTV

And so are German Shepherds, chihuahuas, mutts, wolf hybrids, and most
any other type of dog you care to name in similar circumstances. I have
even seen Jack Russells and Hounds snap. To attibute it to one breed
alone is ludicrous.
And it's just as likely to happen with other fighting breeds or dogs that
have not been raised properly as well. Nothing further from me here as
this dosen't relate to endurance.. unless you take your dog out on
trail... :)
Gwen Dluehosh DVM
VA

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 19:47:28 -0800 "sloryder" <sloryder@fix.net> writes:

> [...]