Re: RC: horse jobs

Hey, does that mean we can get endowments???:) You HAVE hit the nail on
the head... seriously, I have a "day job" and luckily it's in a field
where I can do horses as well... I am  a veterinarian- many of us out
there. That does require a lot of college and hard work, but boy is it
worth it in the end.
Gwen Dluehosh DVM
VA

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 23:15:13 -0800 Bette Lamore <woa@stormnet.com>
writes:
> Dear Renee
> I agree with Angie. Make your money in other fields---then have fun
> with
> horses. I have two of my stallion's offspring with 2 world
> champions,
> and two more are at Red Shield with Donna Snyder-Smith involved with
> at I said "Return! Return? Ted, just consider yourself
> Patron of the Arts!" The
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.