Re: RC: Conformation flaws that are "Deal Breakers"

Sylvia,
Calf-kneed, or back at the knee, is where the knee isn't in line with the
rest of the leg -- if you dropped a plumb line down the side of her forearm
it would go through her forearm and fetlock, but the knee would be behind
the line.  (i think this is correct, anyway)

Kimberly:)

kimber@telis.org