Re: person napp us PLEASE

>Will someone please come and kidnap me and Tracey and force us to go riding
on these beautiful fall days????

Fall?  It's Spring down here, Carla.

>I mean look at her, she has been at the office way way way to long. I have
had my head stuck in a pizza oven.. there are just not enough hours in the
day to fit in a ride.>

Today I had a trial.  The pizza oven would have been cooler than the wobbly
I threw at the dumbass advocate on the other side, who had the nerve to
intimate that, as I am a woman (so pleased he noticed) I might be wrong on
certain legal points.  Having whipped his arse a bit, I think he's
rethinking his philosophy.  Moron!  I am STILL mad.

> So we have to self absorb ourselves into our work and not get depressed
because everyone has
time to ride except us!>

AND the fact that I arrived home at 8:30 last night, to be told that Toc had
pulled a shoe, so I can't ride him today either, even though I'll be getting
home early.  Damn and blast!

>look, hey! we will be glad to groom and saddle our own horse.>

You might - I have Albert (big, smug grin!)

>And Tracey was last seen at the office pouring over some legal mumbo jumbo
and had very crossed bloodshot eyes, and I am sure her boss would be none to
thrilled to hear "yeah I quit early to go ride" instead he would be just
happy to have her back when told "she was kidnapped!! and forceably  made to
ride her horse on this beautiful fall day." >

Having heard some of the things I had to say to that Advocate, I think he'll
be over the moon to have me out of the office!

>Tracey what can you put as your ransom money??>

One horseshoe (slightly bent), a little Korean car (for what that's worth),
some lint at the bottom of my bag...

Tracey

(who still has enough steam coming out of her ears to put off even the most
desperate kidnapper)