Re: Chocolate saddle

>Carla (damn I couldn't have eaten 5lbs of gummys in two days!!)>

Didn't you also ask what songs people sing while riding.  I was too
embarrassed at the time to say that my neighbour, Rozz, and I sing the Gummy
Bears theme.

"Gummy Bears boucing here and there and everywhere
High adventure that's beyond compare
They are the gummy bears...."

So, there you have it.  Official trail song of Tracey and her 17yo
neighbour.

Tracey