sore hoof info

thanks for the ideas and good wishes.
Yes, the opening is flushed with Betadine, clean gauze placed in, and
Betadine added.

Will look for the Magna Paste and/or Draw; there are "home" remedies I may
try - mustard pack? - if finding these products is impossible.

considering a second opinion, or at least an attmept to dig the area out
further.  xrays tradional - plate behind the object, with xray machine in
front.  three views.

Janet B and China  (I am not happy.  I am NOT happy.  I AM NOT HAPPY! and I
won't come to you but I'll limp all the way over to the fence to the
horses.)