Conformation flaws that are "Deal Breakers"

Hi,
I've been looking for a young horse to buy, and because of my experiences
with my current mare, I have a few big red buttons -- a weak loin and/or
sickle hocks are unacceptable. I have little experience with faults in
other areas, though. I don't have a good sense of how severe a fault has to
be before it's a "deal breaker" or what the long-term soundness issues
would be for different faults.

For example, I looked at this filly last week:
http://kfdesign.com/horses/prospects/TexannaSide.jpg
 She's a 2 year old Arab, of primarily Russian breeding. I really liked her...
...except it looks like she's a bit calf-kneed. You can see it in the
photo. Is this a fault that is unacceptable in any severity, or is there a
degree at which it's an acceptable risk?

For an action photo and head shot you can go to
http://kfdesign.com/horses/prospects/ and click on the other "Texanna"
pics. Temperment-wise, she seems to be tractable, sweet, and inquisitive,
without approaching that irritatingly friendly stage (I'm not a big fan of
"in-your-pocket").

My goal for this horse is for us to get up to, perhaps, third level
dressage, and do competitive trail. No big competitive goals, but she
should also be able to handle the occasional rail class, for kicks, or try
whatever else blows our skirts up. So basically, a versatile, athletic girl.

I'd appreciate any thoughts on this, or other conformation faults and how
you'd weight them.

Thanks,
Kimberly

PS -- I'm not _replacing_ my mare, I plan to keep riding her as long as
she's serviceably sound, but I want a horse that will be able to advance
with me (hopefully I'll be advancing).

kimber@telis.org