Please explain NH to me.

Sandy said:

>Tracey---from the above statement and several more you have made...it's
apparent that you don't understand what it is these guys are doing with the
horses in the round pen or at the end or a line>

That's entirely possible : my statement stemmed from limited experience with
Natural Horsemanship, largely reading, watching videos, attending clinics
and surfing the net.  If I've got it all wrong, then I'd be grateful if you
could explain it to me : just why do these guys spend so much time in the
round pen, and why do they chase the horses round it?

Tracey