Spooking & fear questions.

I'm sorry that I am simply not able to personally address
all the private questions and comments that came to me about
spooking from this list regarding Shannon Smith's referral
to the bonding procedure I use as the beginning point in my
work with problem horses.

I get a LOT of mail anyway and I try to answer as much as I
can in a manner that reaches the most people.  The volume of
mail I received from this list on spooking alone has even
further snowed me under.

I have placed some material on my web site that may give those
of you who are interested more insight into my concepts of herd
dyanmics and how they can be used to dramatically lessen, if not
eliminate, spooking.

If you have further questions or need some individual specific
help feel free to nag me (that NEVER hurts) and I'll reply as
soon as I can.

The material begins at http://MarvWalker.com/pyscho.htm

Marv "You can't jump a canyon in two leaps." Walker
--
Upcoming 2000 Clinics
Madison (Atlanta) GA Oct 14-15, 2000