re: can my horse do endurance

  From a Newbie's point of view maybe you should try
CTR first before tackling endurance. Right now
endurance seems a bit much for both me and my
ex-showhorse. CTR seems like a great starting point,
I'm learning the basics at not quite such a hectic
pace as endurance, enjoying beautiful trails, and
putting long slow miles on my not conditioned for
endurance yet horse. Also this is giving me a feel to
see if my horse can be an endurance horse. I love my
horse and won't sell her so if she can't hack
endurance it dosn't bother me to continue on in CTR.
  With either sport you will learn more than you can
ever imagine about your horse, as well as meet lots of
great people. Unlike horse show people, everyone I've
met at CTR rides wants to help the newbie. Just let
them know you are new and watch everyone bend over
backwards explaining the whys and why nots of the
sport!

Resepctfully,
Penny