Re: Supracor Saddle Pads

Hi Marlene -- thanks for your input.

Have you ever used an equilon pad?  Are the Cool grips similar?

I too am impressed by the dryness under the pad that you experienced.  The
Equilon claims to "pump the moisture off the horse's back", but I can't believe
they wouldn't be like wearing a plastic bag.

Have you tried hosing it off yet?  Does it soak up water like a sponge?  Does
the horse hair get embedded and impossible to hose off?

--

Regards,  Susan

L. Susan Brown-Leger         Marine Chemistry & Geochemistry Department
email: sbrownleger@whoi.edu                    Mail Stop #25, Clark 413
phone: 508-289-3246                Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
fax:   508-457-2193                                Woods Hole, MA 02543