RE: Supracor Saddle Pads

I just got a Cool Grip, but I don't have the fleece cover.  I didn't
actually do any research because this pad was given to me.  And I've only
ridden with it twice - in the arena.  But the feed back I've gotten from the
person who got it for me is very good.  She does lots of endurance and works
with dozens of people doing endurance - and everyone seems to love the Cool
Grip.  She says that your saddle will never slip and most of the people she
rides with don't use a crupper anymore (and she has some very steep trails).

I rode last night in the arena for about 45 minutes, almost all at a trot.
The horse is not in condition and had warmed up a bit.  I would have
expected him to be pretty damp under the saddle - as he was under the
neoprene girth.  He was completely dry under the saddle pad, just warm.

I was pretty surprised by that.  Sorry I don't have any more experience, but
I can't use this pad with the endurance saddle I have now because it's
thinner and we have to use a thicker pad until I can get a better fitting
saddle.

I am also interested in any feed back on these pads.

Marlene