No Subject

Please reply to this message to Trishmare7@aol.com
______________________
Seeking research help for an article to appear in "EQUUS" magazine. What I
am looking for is birth record information for *famous* equine atheletes,
particularly if the equine athelete is of a "spirited" or "mettlesome"
nature. If anyone knows the birth information, including place, date, and
TIME if possible, of famous equine atheletes (yes, such as Secretariat or
Phar Lap, and also any lesser known but still stars in their trade horses,
competing in any equine sport which involves athletics), I would be
extremely grateful if you could forward information to me, privately, so as
not to clutter the lists. If YOUR horse is outstanding in what he or she
does, and has the record to prove it, and you happen to know his birth
date, place, and time, I'd love to hear about that, too.
Gratefully yours,
Trish Marie
Trishmare7@aol.com

             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
           Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html