RC: Supracor saddle pads.

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

I have a Supracor pad I purchased a few years ago.
It was considered their all purpose english pad at the time
but it fit one of my dressage saddles.

Mine is not exactly like what I see on their website today,
probably an older model.
Mine is a light canvas material on the saddle side, with
a zipper along the (cantle) end to take the homeycomb insert
out when cleaning.  The horse side is a flat felt-ish material.

I've always just hosed it off,  but I've always used an under
pad with it, so it's never really gotten super grungy.

Even though I think they're OUTRAGEOUSLY priced, I like it.

It doesn't breath, so I don't know how it would perform
(50+ mile) without a breathable underpad...
But hey.. put one of those No-Sweat Vent pads under it
(then you'll have almost $400.00 UNDER your saddle).

I know Steph has one and think she liked it alot..
Maybe she can comment further on pros & cons.

Barb