[Fwd: RC: kiger mustangs]

---- Begin included message ----
Hi Heidi,
    I compete with a Spanish Mustang which, genetically, is the same as a
Kiger.  Kigers are Spanish Mustangs collected only from one area.  The
Funks also compete with SMs.  SMs (Kigers too) aren't arabs but they are
great endurance horses as long as you don't crave to Top 10.  I've
thought about a SM/Arab cross too.  It could be great but it could also
be not so great because the 2 breeds are not at all related.  I've known
one; she is hot, hot, hot and was used for barrel racing.  I'd choose
carefully the arab and SM lines I'd cross!
    Hope this helps, Laney

---- End included message ----