my mare is saved from the glue factory!!

Lyra went alone on a trail ride with me today!  She
crossed a ditch, she did not prance, we cantered, and
she startled only when a horse eating bunny jumped out
of a bush with obvious intentions of consuming 900 lbs
of horseflesh!!

i am sooo proud of her!!  It has taken us a month to
get to this point!!

WE ran, we trained,. we played, and when it was all
over, we took a bath together- she always makes sure i
get wet too!!  and then we walked back to the stall.
I have never seen her so relaxed, nor have i ever
enjoyed her so much.

i also discovered that i fit much bettter into a
child's saddle- i feel comfortable, secure, and more
balanced.  Now does this have to do with me being a
kid at heart., or my wittle self?

I tried to mount a horse that is 16 hands and the kids
laughed at me as i was climbing on!!

Everyone smile, and love your horses- they are a true
blessing!!